Monday, April 26, 2010

Mini-Update

I haven't updated because I didn't have any pictures and really that's the best part of a blog. Here are some of the things going on:

1) Aiden got glasses! I went to Parent/Teacher Conferance and her teacher let me know that Aiden was having a hard time seeing the board. She has been to the eye doctor several times so we knew that eventually need them. So we went and indeed they had changed. I think they suite her.


2) Sara and I have been able to hang out a bit (but not as much as we'd like). Since she is a professor at UK we both got in for free the the UK Baseball game. She even taught me to keep score!

3) My good friend Wyatt Brown sang in an amazing show! It was the first time the Berlioz's Requiem had been preformed in its entirety ever in the state of Kentucky. After seeing it, I know why. It was AMAZING!!!! I can't even get into how spectacular it was but it literally took my breath away!

4) My little cat Zinzie is going to have a babies! This isn't really a surprise since I intentionally didn't "fix" her. I felt so bad that I got my older cat fixed right away. I felt like I robbed her of the chance to be a mother. So, I knew I wanted to let Zinzie have one litter before I fixed her. So in a few months, if your in the market for a kitten, let me know!

5) I finished my first semester of Massage Therapy School!! I am half way through. I can't even believe it. Seems like just yesterday I was sitting in a room full of strangers wondering how I was going to let them massage me every day. Now, I have such a tight night group of people that really are more like family than friends. I am loving every second of my schooling. Even when I struggling with Pathology or wearing out my flash cards for Kinesiology. It is amazing and I'm so glad I finally know what I'm supposed to do.

6) Since I am on Spring Break this week I am heading up to PA to see my little nephew Zander. I'm the only one in the family who hasn't been up to see him yet. I can't wait!! It is going to be a long 10 hr trip by myself but it will be so nice to finally hold him. I will post pictures when I return.

So, I guess that about does it. Hope the lack of pictures wasn't boring.

No comments: