This Easter has been such a crazy thing. Usually we have a fun Easter Sunday starting with Aiden and I wearing coordinating dresses to church. Then of course the Easter Bunny came so have to hunt down our basket and enjoy the goodies. This year we had General Conference on Easter Sunday so Aiden and I wore our Sunday clothes the week before.
Then on the actual Easter Sunday Aiden was traveling to Pennsylvania to see her first cousin Zander. The Easter Bunny originally planned to just drop it off at Unkie Bobo's house. But instead had the last minute idea to drop it off early in case Mommy wanted to see her open it or if she wanted to take some stuff on the trip. So while Aiden was at school he made a special trip to Richmond and hid it in her new swing set. She was shocked!
The last bit of Easter drama came when I returned home from work Friday to find the above bunny. It was sitting on our dining room table and the sun had melted it! I had to immediately contact the Easter Bunny so we could have a replacement when Aiden got home. Luckily, he was stopping by Richmond to bring all the other Easter baskets and was happy to drop it by.

No comments:
Post a Comment