I guess I ended up not having time to blog so I thought I would fill everyone in on the rest of Aiden's week. It went really well and I hope to do it again as soon as I get a week off school. Which happens to be the end of April. But every month we have a girls day so those will have to do till April rolls around.
Monday-
Went to see The Princess and the Frog. She loved it!
Tuesday-
Went to Wal-Mart and got money rolls to roll Aiden's coins. She has been saving for a long time so she can open herself a savings account.
Wednesday-
Continued to roll coins. Did I mention that Papa and Mom had been saving coins too? It took forever to get them all rolled
Thursday-
She wanted to stay at day care with her friends instead of doing a girls day with mom. I got off work early and when I went to get her she asked if she cold stay a little later and play with her friends. It was her week so she was able to stay.
Friday-
I didn't have to work and we had our belated New Years Party. I went to a dance in New Albany for the actual New Years so I DVRed the ball drop and Friday she stayed up and we ate food. It was fun! I found out that we LOVE red velvet cake with cream cheese icing! Yummm!
Our spread!
Please don't mind the glasses.
Went to see The Princess and the Frog. She loved it!
Tuesday-
Went to Wal-Mart and got money rolls to roll Aiden's coins. She has been saving for a long time so she can open herself a savings account.
Wednesday-
Continued to roll coins. Did I mention that Papa and Mom had been saving coins too? It took forever to get them all rolled
Thursday-
She wanted to stay at day care with her friends instead of doing a girls day with mom. I got off work early and when I went to get her she asked if she cold stay a little later and play with her friends. It was her week so she was able to stay.
Friday-
I didn't have to work and we had our belated New Years Party. I went to a dance in New Albany for the actual New Years so I DVRed the ball drop and Friday she stayed up and we ate food. It was fun! I found out that we LOVE red velvet cake with cream cheese icing! Yummm!
Our spread!
Please don't mind the glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment