
With most of our holiday festivities behind us, I wanted to take advantage of my extra week off school. So this whole week (after work) is all about Aiden. Today we started it off by going to see the movie The Princess and the Frog. It was super cute!! The villain was just fine but he had some "helpers" that I would think were a little scary but Aiden didn't seem to notice. The end is adorable!!
Before we went to the movie we stopped by Fazoli's for a quick bite. While we were there Aiden asked if I had her friend Holly's phone number. Holly and Aiden were best friends from Pre-School but she hasn't really gotten to see her since then. She had wanted to invite her to see the movie and was disappointed when I told her I didn't have it.
We went in to the movie and as I looked for a spot, I spotted HOLLY! Right there in the perfect spot. I was surprised and Aiden was so excited. They did really well not talking through the movie and had a fun time reconnected. I'm going to try to post everyday about our new fun adventure. Dang, I can't wait till I am out of school and every week can be Princess Aiden week :)
1 comment:
How fun! Rachael and I went to see that last week on a Girls Day and loved it. In fact, I totally need to go blog about that...
Glad it's Princess Aiden week! :)
Post a Comment