Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Break

I know I haven't blogged in far too long. I have been trying to soak in every ounce of my time off work and school. I have had a good time but have been busy also.

We had our first snowfall of the season a few days before Christmas. It was so much fun for Aiden to go out and play. She built her own snowman and then Papa went out and beefed it up a bit. She was so excited. The next day he took her sledding and, I hate to admit, this was her first time sledding. Shameful! I know.

Megean and David made it down for Christmas Eve and were able to stay for Christmas day also. Somehow I was able to talk Megean in to doing all my last min. wrapping Christmas Eve while I sat on my butt. :)

This is our tree this year. If you can see the tall thing with the blue bow to the left of the tree it is a mini grandfather clock Papa made for Aiden. Sara come over and painted some amazing flowers on it. I will have to post a picture soon. It in amazing!!

Here is Dad's tree. He was very excited about being in his new house and being able to put up a big tree. He even cheated a bit and put it on a box so it was nearly to the ceiling.

There are my girls, Aiden and Kelsey. Every year I get them matching pajamas to wear for Christmas. They are so adorable and have grown so much since last year. I think this will be the last year that Wal-Mart will be able to help us in the matching pajama department. Kelsey is getting so tall that she is moving in to Juniors sizes. Pajama Gram here we come!!

Sorry for the quicky update. I promise to do better for the rest of 2009!

No comments: