Thursday, August 20, 2009

Personalized Post Card

Tonight we went to Aiden's Hot Diggity Dog Night at Kit Carson. It was super fun!! No, let me change that. It was super tiring. We got there at 5:30 on the nose and were there till after 7. I didn't even stay and fill out all the forms. I did get a ton of information. There was alot of walking since I had to go talk to the teacher twice. I thought I would have to inform the school nurse of Aiden's allergy but I found out (after waiting in the LONG nurses line) that I had to go back and tell her teacher.
Aiden was super shy the whole time but she loved it all!! She is excited.

After we got home, we found out Aiden's bus driver had stopped by to meet her (nice, right?!) but we missed her. She left her number so we can get in touch. While putting Aiden to bed she was asking questions about what her bus driver would look like and such. I told her I would have to tell her when we met her. She comes out a few mins later saying "I think I know the color of my bus driver's hair mommy. It's brown." I asked her why she thought so and she pulled out the above post card that she got last week from her teacher. If you look in the bus, the bus driver has brown hair.

Too cute huh!?! It gets better! She goes on to tell me she thinks the red head in the front seat is her and that is where she is gonna get to sit. Crazy, sweet girl thinks they made this post card just for her so she would know where to sit. Needless to say, I love her to pieces!!

No comments: