So many things have been going on, there is no way I could possibly keep up with blogging them all. But, to feel better about myself, I will try to give a nice list of what has gone on since I last blogged. I am sure I will forget some. If you know of something that I missed, go ahead and leave me a comment and I'll add it.
-Bobby and his new girl friend, Jenn, came to visit.
-Megean and David came down for the weekend.
-I went to a Parent/Teacher meet and greet for Aid's kindergarten and only spoke to the bus driver.
-Took family pictures with Dad's side of the family (which you can check out a sneak peak on Denisha's blog http://denishasproulphotography.blogspot.com/)
-Spent most of Friday evening in a car with my bestie Sara driving to Louisville.
-Laughed until I cried on previously mentioned car ride.
-Got to see Dean Martin for the first time in 3 weeks (he's been out of town).
-Watched Time Traveler's Wife and loved it.
-Saw my dream engagement ring in above movie.
-Got so mad I almost cried at work due to an issue with Aiden (I took care of it and the person has been sucking up big time ever since).
-Got to go see Marci's baby at the hospital and she is an angel!
-Cleaned the house before Bobby came.
-Cleaning the house again after Bobby left.
I'm sure there is more but I just can't remember. It has been a busy few weeks. Tomorrow Aiden starts dance class and she is super excited. The next Monday she starts Kindergarten and I hope to have my head in the game enough blog about both of those big events.
No comments:
Post a Comment