I am a firm believer in MID-year resolutions. I think in the middle of the holidays when you are getting gifts and food and time off work, is not the best time to be deciding how your life is gonna go. So when I came home from Illinois one year ago next week, I wanted to make some changes. Some were mandatory and some were just ones I know would make me feel better about myself.
I have written on here alot of what has gone on in my life that I feel has made me a stronger person. But I'm not sure how much I've mentioned another little thing I've been working on. Like a million women all over the work I've been working on my weight. I have lost about 35 lbs (give or take the 5 that keep floating back and forth). So one of my Mid-Year goals is to lose another 35 lbs. That will put me right at where I was when I was in High School.
I thought I would include some pictures. The first two were taken early July 2008 at Aiden's 4th birthday party. The last was taken July 4th of this year. You can only really see my face but I think you get the idea. So I encourage everyone to make their Mid-Year resolutions soon!
5 comments:
You are looking good! You are braver than I am; I think it will take some strong convincing to post what I looked like 8 months ago. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Marcia!! I made bread the other day and thought of you. We miss you everyday!!
Jessie, you look fabulous. I know losing weight is hard, but you're doing great! Keep up the good work, and keep us posted :)
I miss you guys every day too. Some mystery day when we have enough cash saved up we have this idea to travel all over the country to visit people, and we plan KY to be one of our stops. I will let you know if/when the mystery day arrives.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment