Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Aiden is Learning in Pre-school

Yesterday, I picked Aiden up from school and we were talking about her day. First we had a long talk about her getting in trouble for walking on the table during nap time. But that is for another blog. After that we were talking about letters. She would pick a letter and we would take turns saying what started with that letter. This is about how our conversation went:
Aiden: A!
Me: Apple
Aiden: Airplane
Me: Aiden
Aiden: Allie (her friend from school)
Me: O!
Aiden: Octapus
Me: Orange
Aiden: Ohio State

Yup, you heard right! Aiden used Ohio State in her example of what started with O. I couldn't believe it since we dont' really talk about sports much at our house. I cracked up the whole way home. She finally told me that a boy in her class has a book about Ohio State and Megean also told me that he talks about it all the time. I still find it funny even now!! I love her age right now. She is so smart and learning everything but not enough that she "knows more that Mommy." I am still waiting for that 'cause I was really bad about that when I was little. But in the mean time. . . Go Buckeyes!!

2 comments:

RondaJo said...

How fun! She is so smart!

Anonymous said...

SHe is growing up so fast. I am like you. I want to freeze that cute cute stage. Still so innocent. Thanksgiving looked like fun! I love your posed picture...we are too much a like:) I just saw your picture of Face book...are you blond now???? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! If so, what a fun change. It looks beautiful on you. KEEP IT, it brightens your face up so much. LOVE IT!