Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I haven't gotten to blog since life has been a whirlwind in preparation for Megean's Wedding. But now that it is over I can get back to normal life. These are a few things that have filled our recent days. I don't want to do a full wedding blog. I want to let Megean get hers up first but since she is on her honeymoon, it might be a while. Aiden helping Claudia make the wedding cakes. Claudia (Bobby's girlfriend of 2 1/2 years) is a pastry chef and was nice enough to make the wedding and grooms cake for Megean and David. Not only were they really cute they tasted AWESOME!!
This is Aiden and I getting her hair done for the wedding. She was having some bad allergies so she looks a little stoned in most of the photos.
Her hair was so dang red that day! I think she looks just like a little angel with her hair all curly and soft.

Aiden outside the Louisville Temple waiting for Megean and David to come out.
This is a photo of Aiden at the reception. Yes, that is a table cloth on her head.

Bobby lifting Aiden up to put the angel on the tree. We had the missionaries over to help us.

Aiden's first Christmas present of the year. Bobby and Claudia had to go back just after the wedding so we did Christmas with them early. They got Aiden these tiny little Belle and Sleeping Beauty doll sets. She already has Cinderella and Ariel and was excited to expand on her collection.
I will do better to keep up on my blog now that everything has calmed down. It will be nice to have some time to breath but really I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy. I am now working full-time on the night shift and I am working of getting things figured out for going back to school. I really wish that I didn't need to do that last part but if there is any hope of Aiden and I being independent than I need to do my part. More updates to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, You can totally do it!
It is hard to single parent full time but you got it covered...
Steph