For those of you who have Facebook you may already know this but I have gone blonde. This is not a new thing for me. I speant most of High School switching between different colors. But Jason saw a picture of me blonde once and didn't like it so I havent' been blonde since. . . winter of 2003 I believe. I suppose I just thought it was time for a change. After I got the OK from Megean to be blonde for her wedding, I went for it. What do you think? I am working on a tan so my skin and hair aren't the same color but in the mean time I would love opinions though. Just be kind. I walked into Aiden's class and one of the little boys looked up and said "What did you do to your hair?!" It just cracked me up!!
After
1 comment:
I LOVE both. You are so much like me. When I was living there I would go blond in the winter and dark in the summer...which is the opposite of what hairdresser’s usually advice. You can pull off both so well. I think it makes you look fun and spunky. Keep it for awhile and see how you feel. Just don't go black. Your brown you had before this was a perfect color and shade for your completion. That was very considerate of you to ask the Bride. I wonder if I would have thought to ask:)
Post a Comment