I just wanted to write a short post and let everyone know I am fine. I know there has been some people concerned and I really appreciated the support and phone calls. This has been a really long week between the car, school/student loan stuff and personal things. Just to update 1) The car is officially getting taken back because it would cost a lot to fix all of the new problems we are finding and we would end up putting more into it than it is worth. 2) I leave on Thursday to pick up Aiden in Kentucky! Luckily, I get to stay almost a whole week. That is very good because I need a break from being an adult and I need my mommy and sister to spoil me for a few days. haha! I am only half kidding.
When I get back from Kentucky, Jason and I are going to bite the bullet, get a small loan and buy a reliable car that will get us through till I am done with school. Until then, please understand if my husband or I call trying to hitch a ride. Hope all is well!

3 comments:
That stinks about the car. At least you guys are smart enough to get ride of it instead of putting more money into it. Good Luck, I am sure you'll find one soon you like. I bet you are so glad to pick your little miss up and be spoiled:0 Wish I was there. I love your profile picture. Thanks for making me homesick, lol!
hey jess!! sorry to hear about the car-- i've tried to catch up on friends' blogs since the baby arrived, but i keep getting distracted. BUT I had to tell you, you are not a bad mother! If it makes you feel any better, Madison calls almost EVERYONE "too-too-name" i.e.: Too-too-Dallin, Too-too-mommy, etc., etc. (poo-poo-whoever is the direct translation). I didn't teach her that. She taught ME that. But she's 2. Aiden's 3. If Watermelon-head is as bad as it gets, you're WAY ahead of the game ;)
That really stinks about the car.
Have lots of fun picking up Aiden and spending time with your family.
Post a Comment