Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Funny Husband

Yesterday evening I was watching a rerun of Tori and Dean (yes, I am a reality TV junkie). They were showing a conversation that Dean was having with his toddler son Liam. I am sure most people were supposed to be paying attention what they were saying but I couldn't help but notice that they were letting Liam play with the cords to the computer (not plugged in, of course). Jason was sitting at the computer behind me watching that bit of the program. I smiled and asked him if it bothered him that they let their kid play with the cords to the computer. He chuckled and said "Ya know, it really does." I just laughed because Jason is so picky about that. We had to get a TV in the bedroom for his video games because he was always worried that Aiden would knock them over while she was playing in the front room. So even though it was on TV and it wasn't his cords or his kid, it still "struck a cord" with him.
Funny Hunny!

1 comment:

Ashly said...

lol- tim'd have a hissy about that too...I guess I shouldn't tell him that Madison sits under the computer desk while I'm working and flicks the power to the screen on-off-on-off-on-off as fast as she can.....