Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little a this-Little a that

Jason got my card reader working so I can finally post a couple pictures of Father's Day. After the Father's Day pictures there are two pictures of Jason and Aiden when she was little. Also, there are some funny videos of Aiden that I wasn't sure if I had posted. She is such a ham and loves to have videos taken of her. I just did music over the voice because I think it is funny enough to just see her dancing. I have a family reunion coming up next weekend so I will for sure have some interesting stuff to post after that. I will probably be getting the house ready for family to visit so might not post of a while. I know my many commenters are going to be so sad. HaHa-Just kidding! Have a great week.

1 comment:

RondaJo said...

The montage is so cute!! FYI I started dancing to the music. And you are definitely right--Simple things do make life worth living.