Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Word

Ok, here's a real test at who's actually reading this! I sent around one of those terrible forwards on my phone yesterday. I normally detest them and rarely even open them if they are sent to me. But it said "Describe me in one word." It sounded like it might be interesting. I got back 2 answers; awesome and superior. Weird combo! So, go ahead and let me know.

What is one word that you would use to describe me?!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Sooooo hard to choose....

SPARKLING.

I like it. :)

Amber said...

Strong

MarciaAnne said...

Well, since some one already took "awesome", I'd have to go with trustworthy.

Robyn said...

Caring

Anonymous said...

Dedicated!
Steph

Jessie said...

Is it bad to admit that I posted this just because I needed a boost this week? Thanks so much! I feel alot better. You guys are awesome!!