Saturday, February 27, 2010

House Guest

One of our fun things with Tax Refunds was investing in a cat tree. After much research and price checking I think we ended up with exactly what we wanted.

It arrived quickly and was easy to put together. The cats still aren't sure about it but they are getting better. I put it by a window in an attempt to lure them with the sunshine.



After 5 months in massage therapy school, I have become very close with my classmates. We call ourselves an Ohana which means family. Even though the school is in Lexington most of us don't live in Lexington. I am lucky to be fairly close but we have people who come from all over. Middlesborro, Campbellesville, Cincinnati are just a few. Matt lives in McCreary County which is about a 2 1/2 hr trip one way. So during the week he takes turns staying with those of us in class that live closer. This week was my week.

Aiden really enjoyed having him here. Partly because she got to sleep in my room with me (he slept in her room ) and partly because it was another person to play with.

On Friday she decided to steal my camera and have a little photo shoot. This is her book shelf.

This is Matt's shirt.

Aiden's Feet

Not sure what they were talking about but I'm sure it involved her bossing him around.

He was such a good sport!

Wow! What a face!

She snuck up on him and got a cute one. I believe he was looking at his computer. He'd probably rather me say he was studying or deep in thought but honestly, he was on his computer.

It was fun having him around. We are looking forward to our week
coming around again quickly!

No comments: