I feel like I need to do a large blog about how my life has been going lately. I keep saying I am super busy but it might be nice to let everyone know why. But since it is so late I will just say that work and school are going well. Yes I am busy and Yes I am tired but it is a good busy and tired.
Lately I have felt a bit downtrodden. It is of my own making and I knew that only I could clear it up. Those are the most frustrating times, when I can't blame anyone else for my bad mood. Tonight I cleared it up. It took 4 hrs, several terrible analogies and some hypothetical situations and I finally fixed it. . . I think. At least I fixed it enough to get a worry free sleep.
Check back soon for an official update on our lives!
Lately I have felt a bit downtrodden. It is of my own making and I knew that only I could clear it up. Those are the most frustrating times, when I can't blame anyone else for my bad mood. Tonight I cleared it up. It took 4 hrs, several terrible analogies and some hypothetical situations and I finally fixed it. . . I think. At least I fixed it enough to get a worry free sleep.
Check back soon for an official update on our lives!
1 comment:
Sleep well!
Post a Comment