Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feeling Smarter Already

Ok, the title was just a joke. But I feel back to my old self again. I knew I wouldn't stay blonde too long. It was fun for a while though. It really just got too expensive. So this is my before:
And after:

Sadly, in both I am wearing no make-up. Maybe next time I will plan that better. Poor mom is heart broken by the leaving of my blonde hair (or grey as Aiden calls it). She always likes me better that way. Anyway, just thought I would update everyone on that. Hope all is well and that you have great 4th of Julys. I know I will!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think it's gorgeous. The blonde is fun and very pretty, but I think this color is more flattering with your skin tone. It makes your face look cleaner and brighter and the color of your skin is so fresh. And I'm jealous of your no makeup face. Have a great weekend!

Claudia said...

Even though blonds have more fun, I must say you do look smarter, blonds just aren't that bright sometimes {wink}