Today is St. Patricks day! I am actually Irish so that makes this day even more fun. I didn't plan on getting Aiden a cute outfit but we were at Wal-Mart and the St. Patricks day shirts were on sale so I let her pick one out. I asked her this morning what jacket she wanted to wear and she said her new jean jacket. It is absolutely adorable and we got it for $3 at a rummage sale.
Finally, a pretty smile. As she gets old you can tell that she has the Lewis ears. She and Bobby got them from my Papa who got them from his dad and so on. At the top they turn out just a little. Reminds me a bit of a Leprechaun.
This is her preschool class all decked out in their St. Patrick's Day gear. I think only one little boy wasn't wearing green. Aiden's best friend is the little blonde next to her. Megean actually used to babysit her so Aiden knew her before she started school. This also has Aiden's teacher on the right. She is such a good PreSchool teacher and handles Aiden's moods fabulously!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
3 comments:
So cute! you'll have to take me shopping next time so i won't get pinched. reminding me just isn't enough
She is such a doll! And yes, you tell every one who questions her hair color that IT IS RED!!!! No doubt!
SO I requested more info on that guy. She should get back to me soon. I even asked for a picture. Hey, Mark was wondering if you and Aiden wanted to go camping for a night while you were here? We will bring teh four wheelers with us and we have our heated camper that can sleep everyone. We won’t do designated camping. I don’t; care for those campgrounds. I like to camp alone with nature...in the middle of no where, lol. Anyway, let me know if your are interested. BTW- we have extra kid cammel backs back packs for Aiden to wear when Mark takes us all on a mandatory nature hike that he will have mapped out weeks before. Don't worry, it will be nothing to crazy. He knows better when I am with them:)
I love pictures of her red hair! So cute.
Post a Comment