So, I haven't written in a while so I thought I would post some pictures.

It got pretty warm for a few days and I decided to let Aiden wear some capri pants to school. She is usually really funny in pictures but she looked so sweet with her purse and crocks that I had to post it.

Papa always gets special things for Aiden. Being the only grandchild or great-grandchild she get spoiled. This particular day it was a watermelon that was just her size. He cut the top off and went to town. Again, she was being weird and this is the best picture I could get.

Aiden had her first school Valentines Day Party this year. She has 11 other kids in her class so I thought this would be the perfect year to do some fun stuff for the kids.

These little alligators were so cute. The belly was a little pocket and the candy was in there. Only problem is they took like 45 mins a piece to put together and she has 7 boys in her class. It was way too long but everyone was happy.

The girls got these little flowers with lollipops; alot easier! There were little leaves on the stems that Aiden wrote the names on. It was a really fun day and she is still enjoying all the candy. We are doing very well. Work is still kicking my butt. Unfortunately I am getting used to it. Aiden still loves school and just begged us to let her stay in through the summer so she doesn't get "so bored with our her friends".
4 comments:
Look at you all crafty and creative. Way too cute V-day gifts. I love her look she is giving you while eating watermelon, lol.
Bobby and I looovvved are Valentines! And she looks super cute in the first picture, and I have the same crocs as Aiden!
I also added your blog to blogs that I follow so that it will be easier to keep up with you!
Aiden looks so grown up! She is so pretty.
Those are really neat Valentines. Great job!
Post a Comment