Aiden went to a primary activity this Friday. It was a PJS (Prayer, Journal and Scriptures) party so all the kids could get to know that new Bishopric. Everyone wore their jammies and it was a fun time. Yes, I know it looks like Aiden is being tortured or is very mad in all these photos but that is because she is a shy kid. She didn't actually open up and talk to people until everyone was getting ready to leave. But she had a BLAST!

This is Aiden with her frosted flakes.

They brought rocks and paints for all the kids to make Prayer Rocks. It was something they all really enjoyed. When we were growing up we used alot smaller rocks. If you stub your toe or conk you head on this sucker, you'll remember it!

All the kids prayer rocks and the station where you went to find your letters to make. . .

. . . Journals!! Yes, this is another picture of Aiden looking like I have her there against her will but her journal has already gotten alot of use. I will have to make sure to keep it for her when it is full so she can remember what used to be important enough to write in there. So far it is a bunch of pictures and several A's (one of the few letters she knows how to write).

This is the primary kids sitting listening to a lesson about Scriptures, I think. Aiden is the little one in the middle. The big girls were nice enough to let Aiden sit with them. It was a really cute idea for an activity. I didn't get any pictures but the Bishopric where there to answer kids question and they told stories about their missions. Just a good day.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun morning! Aiden's journal looks great.
I am so glad Aiden had fun. She is so cute. Thank you so much for coming and taking pictures.
Post a Comment