Saturday, August 9, 2008


I usually try to keep my blogs upbeat and entertaining. I try to tell funny stories about Aiden and updates of what our family has been up to. But today I give and update that isn't so fun to give. Aiden and I are returning to Kentucky but Jason will be staying here in Illinois. I don't want to go into to much detail but alot of things have changed in our lives and we need to explore life apart. Of course nothing is ever as simple as it sounds; or as easy.
Right now there are so many things up in the air and working toward getting things ready to leave. But something that keeps me busy and my mind off sad things is that MEGEAN IS ENGAGED!!! She bagged herself a wonderful guy who reminds us all so much of Papa it is crazy. I will keep all updated on that but to tide everyone over here is a picture of her ring.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Jessie, I hope everything works out the best for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers - good luck!

Kristin said...

Hope you and Aiden are doing OK, Jessie. You would be welcome to hang out at our house any time! Rachael would love another playmate.

Sending good thoughts your way!

Diehl Family said...

Jessie I am so sorry that this is how it has to be. We will miss you terrible and hope to keep in touch through blogs. Don't give up on school. I will never forget you.

RondaJo said...

I am so sorry Jessie. {{hugs}}

We are hoping to make it down to see you before you leave; if that's okay?

Ashly said...

jess- don't know all the details, but just wanted to send ((hugs)) your way. Hang in there. love, ashly

but p.s.- congrats to meagan :) that's wonderful, and her ring is beautiful