Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life

As life here in Illinois comes to a close, I find myself not having alot to blog about. Jason and I are packing and making plans to get things ready for my Labor Day weekend departure. He and his friend Donny are also working on getting things ready for Jason to move in. I want to thank everyone for their support for all three of us during this difficult time. There is nothing better than having friends who care about us.
But I can't abandon my blog completly so I have to post about the best thing going on in my life right now. Megean's Wedding Planning!! So it really isn't happening in my life but Megean and David have been nice enough to include me. I think it is moslty because I am very organized and they want to utilize that but also, I worked with a wedding planner for a while so I have a few tips.
I don't know how many people that read my blog know about David but he is just a doll. We all adore him and he is a perfect fit for Megean and our family.

He is in his last year of college and he is going to be in computer networking (I think). He is attending Morehead University.
I was lucky enough to be in town when he proposed and that meant I was in town when Meg went dress shopping. Yes, these are all strapless but the one she settled on we were able to modify so it is completly modest. After all, this will be a temple wedding (the first in our family and I am so proud of the decisions she has made).
We all had our favorites but in the end we all agreed with Megean when she picked "the one." Don't worry Meg, I didnt' include any pictures of the actual dress so the surpise won't be spoiled.Aiden had to try on flower girl dresses also. This is actually the one she decided on so it pretty. We are going to have to get her a jacket since it will be in the dead of winter. She is very excited!! This will be her 3rd time being a flower girl. The first time she wouldn't walk and Megean had to carry her. The second time she walked but I had to walk with her and she wouldn't drop flowers. So this time Megean is thinking of getting her a little bouquet so we don't have to worry about the flower dropping and hopefully she will walk by herself. We will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESSIE, what is going on with you and Jason????? Is everything ok? You need to e-mail me and let me know how you are doing. Are you moving?

I am sooooooo happy for your little sis. She is so beautiful 9as your entire family is). She looked gorgeous in all those pics. Aiden is so cute. I want to eat her up! What temple are they getting married in? You have to e-mail me girl!