
As I previously announced, I'm getting married!!! This blog has been with me since 2007. And while it has been a good and faithful blog, I believe it is time for a change! I am not having the best luck thinking up a cute new name. I would love to do some sort of play on our names or my new last name (Rayburn). I open the floor to any and all suggestions! Help me name my new blog :)

Everyone asks me what Aiden thinks of Josh. She just adores him! I think, because of her bad past with my ex-husband, she struggles alot with new people and especially men. But she has had several conversations with me about how much she loves Josh and how excited she is for her "new Daddy."
But, as usual, a picture is worth 1000 words. Josh and Aiden were making cookies after church this past Sunday. I told them both to smile and this is what I captured. Love it!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE that picture of Josh and Aiden!!!
So, a name, hmmmm. Well, it could be fun to do a play on the Ukrainian for family. (I googled it and there were some options) I said them out loud, and Jacob said one was the same in Russian (though it may not be the common word for family in Ukrainian), and the way to say it (in Russian) would be Semya Rayburnov (but he does not-nor do I-know how it would be declined (changed, for those of us who didn't study eastern languages) in Ukrainian. Jacob said that semya is a fun word because it is also seed, if it is that way in Ukrainian, it would be fun, in my brain, because you plant and grow seeds and y'all are growing a family!
Just an idea...
Post a Comment