Some may know that I had to put my cat Bitsie down. I got her when I was in 8th grade so it had been a very long time. I had Bitsie fixed very quickly. I always felt bad because she never got the opportunity to be a mother. That probably sounds odd but it always bothered me. So when I got our baby cat Zinzie last year I chose to not have her fixed and let her have a litter if she wanted.
Well, about a month ago she decided she wanted to take me up on that. In that back of Aiden's closet we found 4 baby kittens.
Well, about a month ago she decided she wanted to take me up on that. In that back of Aiden's closet we found 4 baby kittens.
They are about a month old right now and we starting to look for good homes. It will probably be another month before we let them go but I wanted to spread the word.
He is by far the most laid back of the kittens. He is also the rolliest. Chub-Chub is grey with dark grey stripes. He had white feet, chest and nose. He is a doll.
Sylvester is the most outgoing and adventurous. He is Black with white feet, chest and face. He likes to explore and play.
Max is our observer. He sits back and watches what the others are doing then he will venture out. He seems to think about things before he jumps in. He too was hard to get a good picture of because he wanted to attack my camera strap.
Cloe is our one girl. Don't get too excited because we are keeping her. I did want to show her off though. Papa and I have always wanted a calico.
She is the most timid and shy but she is a little diva. She was almost posing for the camera. She knows how to work her angles!
This is their mommy Zinzie. She is almost 2 years old and she is an indoor/outdoor cat. She is healthy and affectionate. Zinzie has been the best mommy. We actually didn't know she had the kittens until we found them in the closet. She has short hair and is a smaller build. She is a healthy 6lbs.If you are interested in any of our boys please let me know. Feel free to pass the word along or ask any questions. Like I said it will be about another month before they are ready to leave Mommy.
*Names are only temporary. They do not recognize them yet. We used to bread dogs and we just got used to naming them.
**We aren't 100% sure they are all boys. We know Cloe is a girl and we are pretty sure the other 3 are boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment