Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wedding Post #4

50 DAYS!!
I really can't believe it. It still feels like it is coming too slowly but I'm sure it will be here before I know it. Things are moving right along though. We have ordered our invitations and are waiting for them to get here. I'm super excited!!! My bedroom is starting to look like a bridal shop. I have my dress, Megean's dress and Aiden's dress all hanging up in there.

Josh and I both have our wedding bands and, as always, he went above and beyond on mine. He really is the best man EVER!! I mean not just because he has good taste in jewelery but he takes such great care of us. I had Aiden's Parent Teacher Conference this past week. Because of some difficulties in Aiden's life before she has a hard time in school. Her teacher told me that she could tell such a difference in the past month is Aiden's school work.

I let her know that I was getting married and he is going to be a teacher. He works with her alot on her reading and math. It was such a comfort to have her teacher let me know it is making a difference. Josh has been an amazing help to me but it is always hard to tell how a child is going to adjust. Sounds like she is doing great!

Aiden really does love it already. She always wants to go to his house and know where he is. He came over for dinner the other night and she wanted to try on her flower girl dress for him. It was just great! I'm so excited to have a man in our lives that not only do I cherish and love but so does Aiden! What a blessing!

We got out engagement photos back and this was Josh's favorite.
Or at least I'm pretty sure it is.

This is my favorite!!!

1 comment:

RaNae Marietti said...

I'm so happy for you Jessie!