Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

I could not get away with NOT posting about New Moon. Many of you know me well enough to know that I would be going to the midnight showing. I was so jazzed! But it was a long day (as you will see from the below picture of me). I had about 4 hours of sleep the night before which is not usual for me but I was talking with a friend. Then I had 8 hrs of work, 4 hours of school and an hour commute before I finally got to Sara's to head to the theatre.

Finally, the movie started and it was well worth it. I LOVED Twilight!! But New Moon rocked my socks!! I loved that it was funnier. There were times I LOL'ed for real. Of course I cried and was on the edge of my seat. There was only one part I didn't like (Alice's vision of them frolicking through the forest) and one part they didn't put in from the book I would have liked (Alice's convo with Charlie the morning after she comes back) but this will for sure be one I see over and over. YES! I am that dork who will see it as often as finances and time will allow until it is out of theatres.

Sara and I before leaving her house. Look how refreshed she looks after her lil nap. Look how tired I look after my Pathology class.

My AWESOME shirt that Sara made me!! We made one for mom and 2 for Aiden which I will have to add later.
I would recommend everyone see this movie. Even if you aren't a Twi-hard and you haven't read all the books dozens of times. It will still be good and still be funny and be a great companion to Twilight.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I definitely LOL'ed at your shirt!! By far one of the best I've ever seen and oh so appropriate. Props to Sara. (And to you for making it look good).

David and Meg said...

i agree with you about alice's vision. People in our theater literally LAUGHED at it thinking it was some kind of joke or spoof. It defiantly wasn't. The WHOLE theater laughed.